RealLifeWhatTheFuckRealLifeWhatTheFuck

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Shoe- "Egg" Shoe- "Egg"

whoa

It was like whoa... then there was a falling animal and i was like whoa then it got random and i was eaten alive by all the randomness!

But to be serious for a second lol it was pure awesomeness with all random stuff. The coloring was nice, and there was a lot of animations floating at once making no sense at all.

dududududu I'm loving it!

Knight Of The Wind Lyrics Knight Of The Wind Lyrics

cool...

Really cool song, sounds as if you are influenced by Blind Guardian... and that is pretty cool!

The violin could be increased a bit, so you hear it clearer and i wouldn't mind some heavier bass!

lucarioguyarceusboy responds:

NICE!!!!!!!!! W00T! MY FIRST FLASH GOT A 19/ 20 in TOTAL! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The unholy tree of doom The unholy tree of doom

Hey

Well i never wrote a review to this one so here it is :)

First of all a thing that should be improved :P a play button and a little ending screen.

Then to the animation, I really enjoyed it. The music is totally awesome in this animation too. I love the way you did it with a black background, it resembles but gives a strong contrast against your first animation. lol what more to say? you are awesome <3 :)

Super Catapult Bros. Super Catapult Bros.

hmm...

There are games like these everywhere, and you need to fix some things.

The background. <-- important to see that Mario moves at all
Maybe some controls, so you can maneuver in the air.
Bloood..... lots of blooooood, at least when he hits the spikes.
And maybe an upgrade menu.

I love the retrostuff so if you could fix this it would be awesome, who wouldn't want to launch Mario into the air and see some gore

Zoepa Zoid Shootah Zoepa Zoid Shootah

feedback

It is an awesome game but it have more potential.

First of all you should have to click to fire, now it is plain autofire.
Secondly you should try the old classic cliché with enemies dropping upgrades that will change your ships ability to something else.

Suppose that is it :) otherwise a great game, was fun playing it. Keep the great work up!

Give-a-Garmin Give-a-Garmin

it could have been something...

...but as for now this is only a commercial game from garmin.

The Land of the Forgotten The Land of the Forgotten

O M G

This is like.... It!

The music really jumps out and project images in my head. Like everything, mostly cool military dudes lol. It really do give that awesomeness feeling to me!

What can else can I say? Soon in my top25 in my iPod :)