RealLifeWhatTheFuckRealLifeWhatTheFuck

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Shoe- "Egg" Shoe- "Egg"

whoa

It was like whoa... then there was a falling animal and i was like whoa then it got random and i was eaten alive by all the randomness!

But to be serious for a second lol it was pure awesomeness with all random stuff. The coloring was nice, and there was a lot of animations floating at once making no sense at all.

dududududu I'm loving it!

Knight Of The Wind Lyrics Knight Of The Wind Lyrics

cool...

Really cool song, sounds as if you are influenced by Blind Guardian... and that is pretty cool!

The violin could be increased a bit, so you hear it clearer and i wouldn't mind some heavier bass!

lucarioguyarceusboy responds:

NICE!!!!!!!!! W00T! MY FIRST FLASH GOT A 19/ 20 in TOTAL! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The unholy tree of doom The unholy tree of doom

Hey

Well i never wrote a review to this one so here it is :)

First of all a thing that should be improved :P a play button and a little ending screen.

Then to the animation, I really enjoyed it. The music is totally awesome in this animation too. I love the way you did it with a black background, it resembles but gives a strong contrast against your first animation. lol what more to say? you are awesome <3 :)

Lets All Kill Eachother Lets All Kill Eachother

Nice work

Well the first 2 deaths were plain stupid but otherwise it was awesome. And do you watch "One piece" or what? :D

Stress Bunny Stress Bunny

Whoa...

Well its hard to say if you are insane or a genius. Either way this was one of the most impressive animations, or movies for that part, that I've ever seen.

The animation itself is really well made I really love it. The only way you could make it better would be through an extended version of it. So I can see more of it. Oh and a start screen would be nice, though not really necessary. Even though it moves quite fast it is really relaxing to watch, in combination with the music.

The music goes great with this video, and it feels as if this animation makes the song more... as a whole. Even though the music loops and plays over it fits this animation perfectly, i don't know how it would be without the looping but i would say the music is awesome this way.

5/5, 10/10, 100/100.

With this movie you deserve God status on NG and keep up the awesomeness!

StressBunnyInc responds:

i fucking love you and like everyone here thanks so much for the comments and kind words <3